Re: [NTLK] Importing Data into Names?

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 19:14:20 EDT

On 5/8/2007 4:53 PM, Christian Walther wrote:
> Thank you all for your input.
>
> I did contact Dan and received a reply already, so things are in
> motion. He tried to send me a demo version by email, but obviously
> gmail rejected it with an "illegal attachment". I sent him another
> adress. Maybe that'll work.

Oh glad to hear things are working out. Must be a spam filter ate my
messages. I was about to try another address when I saw your post. As
for Gmail, yes they don't allow any .exe or any files that would be
considered "runable". But if you rename the extension then it will go
though. Just make sure you tell the recepiant to name it back to the
original extension so they can use it. ;)

-Dan