Re: [NTLK] Anyone have a review of the Speed Boost Implant?

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 01:52:04 EDT

James Wages wrote:
> On 5/11/07 12:27 PM, Huxley Dunsany <huckdunsany@mac.com> wrote:
>> I've already got the SER-001 serial port adapter in my 2100.
>> Would I still be able to use the speed-setting switch?
>
> I understand that Huxley is only asking about "the hole for the switch," but

I have the pixsolution implant, there is no switch. it's no longer
available. but I would think that K.N. would have a photo as he offers
the upgrade. (OK now is your chance to talk about your service, eh. no
griping about how everybody picks on you)

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.