Re: [NTLK] Handwriting recognition in English and German

From: Michael Schaefer <mpschaefer_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun May 13 2007 - 20:08:03 EDT

Hi Ian,

There was a product called Power Trans Cursive ( sold via Travel-cs.com ) if
you are like me and use the Cursive HWR Engine. It allowed you to switch
between an English or a German Dictionary depending on which language you
were using at the time.

I found that it works quite well but when doing the German recognition ( I
have a US ROM ) it is noticably slower than the English recognition. I have
read that using the Internal Memory for storage improves this rather than on
a card as I have it.

It's well worth a try, for the few times I need to use German it has worked
very well.

Michael