[NTLK]

From: Jim Trascapoulos <jtrascap_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed May 16 2007 - 11:48:47 EDT

On 16/05/2007, at 6:10 PM, SbM wrote:

> Le 15 mai 2007 à 9:18, Jim Trascapoulos a écrit :
>
>> Wow - Amiga. I had the first Amiga sold on the eastern seaboard (I
>> worked at Crazy Eddie in those days and had hooks into the
>> distributor) back in february, '84.
>
> First presentation of the Amiga was on the 27th of july, 1985. So you
> must have purchased it in feb '86 I guess...

That was the Lincoln Center debut, but if I recall it took months
before it was available. I've probably got my dates all screwed-up,
but I do remember I had mine something like 3 weeks after they moved
into the channel.

Hell - it's been 20+ years. Who cares! :)

###

The Law of Predetermined Misery:
Once you own 2 French cars, no further harm can befall you.