[NTLK] Problem with Stationary Construction Kit

From: <chrisc_at_clouds.net>
Date: Fri May 18 2007 - 16:51:43 EDT

A few days ago I sent out an email prematurely. I had my weight watchers
stationary ready to go, or so I thought. It seems that when you have a
certain amount of information entered, the newton busy icon (the one in the
middle of the top of the screen with the newton logo), goes on and off
making entry difficult. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Is there
a better way to create stationary? It's pretty simple, 3 colums to enter
information and some checkboxes and labels. Nothing too fancy.

Looking forward to a response. Somebody? :)

 -Chris