Re: [NTLK] Newton Email

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Sat May 19 2007 - 07:14:08 EDT

On 5/19/2007 2:20 AM, Brendan Chenelle wrote:
> I have a mail account which uses a password protected pop/smtp
> connection. I have tried eudora and enroute, but nothing can seem to
> send mail. I keep getting "access denied" messaged. Does anybody know
> how to configure this properly?

I would suggest trying simplemail or MailV.
http://homepage.mac.com/simonbell/ Either of these should work fine
(though MailV is more advanced). Never tried eudora or enroute so I
have no idea if it is just a configuration issue or something else.
Being that the pop standard has not changed, I doubt it is a
compatibility issue.

-Dan