Re: [NTLK] Wi-Fi Card

From: Thomas Brand (T2) <thomasbrand_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat May 19 2007 - 19:19:28 EDT

In my experience if you have the wireless drivers installed and
insert a card it will only work if it is properly detected. I know
there are a couple of models out there that don't quite apply to
these rules but from what I know those cards don't exactly work well
anyway. I have tried this with three separate wireless cards so far
each with a different manufacturer and driver, and so far all of them
have been detected. I would double check the FAQ and the wireless
driver download page to see if your card is listed.

Thomas Brand (T2)
mynewtonblog.net