Re: [NTLK] Name app

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Sun May 20 2007 - 07:46:49 EDT

Well one way is by getting a copy of X-port. It is commercial software
and somewhat difficult to find at the moment. This program will move
your names to a tab or comma delimited file that you could then import
into excel for example.

You might be able to do this with Newton Connection Utilities as well.
Depending on if you have extra addons. If you do have extra addons or
slots then these may not get exported. But all the main slots/data will.

-Dan