[NTLK] 6 eMates for sale

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Sun May 20 2007 - 17:22:47 EDT

Hi folks,

someone on your side of the pond (the US side I
mean) has 6 eMates to sell.
I'm not affiliated with him in any way, but I am a
satisfied customer who
once cut a smooth and painless international deal
with him.

His name is Frank Lojacono, his E-Mail address is
xxxFLLTRADExxx@aol.com
(remove all occurences of the letter "x"). He's
located in Buffalo.

No power units, 3 OEM stylus's. He has borrowed a
Newton powersource,
they fire up - some are password protected. He
would like $25 each plus
shipping if they are going stateside.

Be aware that all eMates need the hinge spring
repair, and his are
probably no exception. For details have a look
here:

    http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_disassemble.html

In the US Woody offers this repair at a very
reasonable price. On the
other side of the pond I could do this for you
(but on this side you'd
probably be better off if you bought one of my
eMates in the first
place).

Cheers

Frank