Re: [NTLK] Newton packages won't install

From: xp <xp_at_thirring.org>
Date: Mon May 21 2007 - 13:22:38 EDT

Powerscroller, tactile and a couple others I can't recall. Same thing with
all of them. NCU kept saying they weren't recognized as packages. Strip
fixed them.
Well, it's good we have a solution, and now that it's been talked about, it
will be in the archives for others if they have the same problem
:)