[NTLK]

From: Russell,Allen <Allen.Russell_at_boc.com>
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 08:53:35 EDT

Wow, Oz, you're still around. It's a long time since you sold as
NewtonOz. What else do you have squirreled away?

>From: Oz Suguitan <xxozsuguitan@apple.com>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] [wtb] Newton Canvas Case
>Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 10:27:05 -0700
>On May 20, 2007, at 6:47 PM, jeff ganyard wrote:
>> The one that hold the keyboard and the Newton. I've seen it called
>> the "laptop case"
>> I have seen one vendor with it priced at $80, that seems too high.
>> There's one on eBay right now
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item0121920234
>> but I don't want/need a third keyboard.
>> Anybody?
>> --
>> This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all
>> inquiries
>> Official Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
>> WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles: http://tools.unna.org/
>> wikiwikinewt/
>I have a few boxes of brand new ones I kept from when I was still
>doing NewtonOz.
>Send me an eMail and we'll get one to you.
-Oz

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.

No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software.