Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple Keyboard Driver from BootCamp

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 10:47:11 EDT

wait!
you have a powerPC or a microsoft PC? (you talk about registry and
PowerPC mac both)

you are using a PC (ps2) keyboard?

so I'm guessing that your DAD has a mac and you want to steal his
keyboard to use on your pc until he comes home. I use a microsoft
natural keyboard on both a powerpc mac, powerbook, pc and hackintosh
(through a KVM switch) I've done the same for the mac usb keyboard.

your request is structured in a strange way and it's hard to figure out
what you are asking for. plug any USB keyboard into any computer and all
of the qwerty, function and arrow keys will work. your biggest issue
will be with things like the command key on mac keyboard and those
useless windows keys.

so for simplicity I would just plug the mac keyboard in and press keys
until you know what keys do what you want. the only difference should be
the keys adjacent to the space bar (both sides) and the keyboard
specific keys.

I think that beyond this you'll have to go to a mac group for more
specific info, sorry.

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.