[NTLK] Newton Wallpapers

From: Douglas Johnston <douglas.johnston_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 12:14:18 EDT

Taking some time to learn Photoshop CS3 last night and decided to
whip up a little background to exalt in my newfound Newton
fanaticism. ;-)

If anyone is interested in a Newton-themed background, you can grab
both 4:3 and wide-screen versions here:

http://www.douglasjohnston.net/files/newton/newton_wallpapers.zip

Be forewarned that is really nothing special, just a collection of
various web-res Newton graphics and a symbol or two from the PDF
manuals. I wish I had some better pictures of the Newton models
(these came from the EveryMac specs pages), and perhaps a real box or
two to see the exact shades of red and gold, but I figure this is
good enough for a v.1. Suggestions and graphical contributions are
certainly welcome, as I'll probably do some more wallpapers later.

Speaking of wallpapers, are there any others out there? A ten-second
Google search found only supermodels. :-/

dj

--
D*I*Y Planner : http://diyplanner.com