Re: [NTLK] WTB: EZVGA

From: Thomas Brand (T2) <thomasbrand_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat May 26 2007 - 10:15:18 EDT

On May 25, 2007, at 2:47 PM, Goodwin, Greg P. wrote:

> VNC!! I keep meaning to try that. How well does that appear on
> the desktop side?

The refresh rate is pretty slow, but for screenshots, icon rollover
states, and simple animations it is not bad. Plus is is fun to
operate your Newton from a computer especially with a Wacom Tablet. I
took my tablet printed out a template of the Newton display on paper,
and paced that mock display under the tablets tracing surface. I then
adjusted the tablets resolution to fit the Newton's aspect ratio and
ran VNC client in full screen. What I got was a very inefficient way
of taking notes on my Newton.

> Screenshooter? Where can you get that?

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs/ScreenShooter/
ScreenShooter.zip