Re: [NTLK] 'skin' for a 2100

From: Matthew Reidsma <mreidsma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 14:43:26 EDT

> On 30-mei-2007, at 19:43, jscordia@mac.com wrote:
>
> > Hi list. I'm looking for a protective cover for my 2100 to protect it
> > from scuffs while in my briefcase. It doesn't therefore need to be
> > overly robust, but it would be great if it was very thin. The leather
> > case I have adds about 10mm to the width of the thing..precious
> > briefcase space!

Jon,

I made my own simple sleeve with pockets for my Cross pen, Wifi and
bluetooth cards. Total construction time was about 45 minutes, and
most of that was trying to get the bobbin to cooperate on my wife's
sewing machine. (In daily use now for about 4 years. Hasn't lost a
stitch!)

--
-----
Matthew Reidsma :: Boston, MA USA