Re: [NTLK] Need Help With Graphics

From: <knowtree_at_aloha.com>
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 17:58:27 EST

> Any tips on how I can transfer graphics created in Notes
> to image files suitable for my blog? GIF format I suppose
> would be best. Right now the path I have is mail. A message
> in MIME format containing graphics arrives with an attachment
> with an extension of .nwt which my iMac won't open. Would
> NCX help?

I think I've solved this myself. On the dialog box where mail is addressed
there are several options including one called Format. There are two format
options, Default and Image (GIF). There is also a check box labeled "Text
only." If you select Image (GIF) and uncheck "Text only" the received
message will contain a GIF screen shot of the note in an attachment named
untitled.gif. It will contain recognized text, shapes, and sketches, but
not ink text.

Gary Dunn
Honolulu
MP110, MP2100