Re: [NTLK] Paul's ATA drivers and registration

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Sun Nov 11 2007 - 17:31:44 EST

On 11/12/07 12:40 AM, "Randy Glenn" <randy.glenn@gmail.com> wrote:
> Often the employer
> demands at the very least right of first refusal on any spare-time
> projects, and some even more restrictive companies will claim
> ownership of any and all ideas / work that you work on while employed
> by them, whether you're on their clock or not when you're working on it.

No doubt the salvation of one's soul is also on the requirement list of
these corporate dictatorships. As a business owner myself, such is just
unthinkable to me. Indeed, it's borderline criminal, hardly different than
owning slaves on a plantation. And to think, some people actually laud the
"advances" mankind has made in our so-called "modern" 20th and 21st
centuries. But despite all these advances, human beings still prefer to keep
other human beings in chains under the guise of "business rights" or
"protection of IP."

--James Wages