[NTLK] Happy Thanksgiving!

From: Gary Moody <gmoody_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu Nov 22 2007 - 18:52:40 EST

Hi folks,

In the US, we are celebrating a unique American holiday called Thanksgiving. It's origins trace back to 1621, a puritanical celebration of harvest and survival for european pilgrims in the New Land.

It later morphed into an autumn celebration of family and friends, giving thanks for what the year has brought and, generally, requiring a feast of roast turkey and other seasonal delights, along with family time and marathon sessions of American football.

We all have much to be thankful about, at a minimum the wonderful little community that we find ourselves associated with here...our Newton family.

For those of you celebrating Thanksgiving, a happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

For those of you unfamiliar with this holiday, a happy holiday season to you and your families!

Regards,

Gary