[NTLK] Goodbye

From: Mark Ross <markr13_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri Nov 23 2007 - 15:27:33 EST

Its been about 9 years since I joined this list but I no longer have
the time or interest in the Newton platform. NuShield will continue to
support the Newton with screen protectors as long as there is
interest. The overseas product forwarding service we provided will be
suspended, however, once the last items that have been requested
lately have shipped. Thank you all for your support and encouragement
over the years. This has been, and still is, a great community.

Mark Ross

NuShield, Inc.
For all your screen protection needs
http://www.nushield.com