[NTLK] another heavy user, too early to say goodbye

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 19:12:14 EST

Like so many others on the list, I use my devices every day, sometimes it seems like all day. And I cannot get them to perform properly on the internet either, so need my grown up computer for those sorts of tasks. But for the ordinary things in life like typing the eMate is delightful, and for note taking the smaller devices are excellent.
    I received yesterday due to the generosity of a listmember (thanks Carolyn) a 120, which I have never ever seen before, and it is such fun to work with, and so well designed, that it is a pleasure to hold. Although of course compared to modern equivalents the Newton is very old hat, it is still very enjoyable, and while that remains I think it will continue to be used.

Oliver