Re: [NTLK] RES: Goodbye

From: Laurent Daudelin <laurent.daudelin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 00:25:10 EST

Well, I don't all the technical details but if the card can be
brought physically in the computer, theoretically, it should be
possible to write a driver to recognize the data. I'm a programmer
but I've never done low level programming like this, so I'm not sure
about the work involved but, like I said, theoretically, it should be
possible. I would think that with the work Paul Guyot has done for
his ATA driver, he would know a bit about the format of the card once
it's been formatted by the Newton.

-Laurent.

--
Laurent Daudelin