Re: [NTLK] NewTen

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Oct 06 2007 - 23:29:06 EDT

One of the nice things about NewTen is that it can install packages
to Newt OS 1.3 as well as 2.x.

I have had pretty god luck transferring notes from my Newt to Mac
with both NCX and Newt Sync, though I have more trouble establishing
a connection with NewtSync than with NCX.
If you have a Serial connection NewTen is a great way to get
ethernet packages installed.

Woody