Re: [NTLK] Help with Newt to bluetooth to phone to dialup

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Sat Oct 13 2007 - 14:21:06 EDT

On Oct 13, 2007, at 1:50 AM, Peter Hofmann wrote:

> Hi,
> did anybody have success connecting the Newton via Bluetooth to the
> internet using a BT Phone?
Yes, I did this for quite awhile and it worked. I was using the
Sony/Ericsson t68i

>> Hi there
>> I would like to connect the Newt to my dialup internet account using
>> bluetooth via a Sony Ericsson W300i.
>
> I´m trying with a SE K800i#
I wasn't using " dial up". I was using GPRS.

> Which are your settings in the phone?
Too many for me to remember at this late date.

>> Can anyone point me in the right direction. It would be so cool to
>> have
>> the Newt linked up like this.
I originally googled for the setup info on the Newton side and
experimentally determined the phone side config.

Good luck,
Marty