Re: [NTLK] For all you GTD'ers...

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 15 2007 - 23:36:21 EDT

I'm actually considering switching to this when I get my new phone
T-mobile DASH this will sync with lotus notes for my calendar but the
newt will be my to-do list with notes. then I'll only need to get the
notes off the newt to XP. ideas? what has happened since I've been gone?

william

matthiasm wrote:
> On Sep 16, 2007, at 1:21 PM, Eckhart Köppen wrote:
>
>> I managed to finally write down how I use (and used) the Newton to
>> "Get things done":
>>
>> http://40hz.org/wiki/index.php/GTD
>>
>> Might be helpful for others. Feel free to discuss :)
>
> Hi Eckhart,
>
> please continue developing your GTD application. GTD has helped me a
> lot, but I am currently stuck with a WindowsMobile implementation on
> my oh-so-smart-phone. But I am hoping that I can upgrade to your ap
> eventually.
>
> Danke,
>
> Matthias
>
> ----
> http://robowerk.com/

Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.
Frank Herbert 'Dune'
William Pociengel
Office: 001-715-425-6769
Mobile: 001-715-338-4896