[NTLK] Screenshots

From: Andreas <MessagePad2000_at_laposte.net>
Date: Wed Oct 17 2007 - 02:17:50 EDT

Hi,

Good question.

In fact there is a beautiful utility called ScreenShooter (made by
Daniel Padilla).

It is here :

<http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs.htm>

It uses a package made by Paul Guyot, called GIFServer, which is here :

<http://npds.free.fr/modules/>

Once the screenshot is done, ScreenShooter relies on the Image transport
of SimpleMail and/or Mail V (Simon Bell), which is available here :

<http://homepage.mac.com/simonbell/>

(note the nice Newton style web page).

It's really simple, and works very well.

An other option is to make screenshots using OpenEinstein emulation on
your desktop computer.

HTH,

Andreas

--
Apple Newton MessagePad 100, 110[US/FR], 130, 2000, 2100[US/D], eMate 300
Sharp ExpertPad PI-7000[Rev A/B]