Re: [NTLK] Newton screen shots

From: Bob Chen <bobchenc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 23 2007 - 04:26:27 EDT

I had the same problem but not because of high speed but because of
Dashboard.
When I ran the Newton without Dashboard everything seems fine but the
moment I run Dashboard the copied image is all broken up.
Simon is aware of this. I am using serial with Keyspan also but on
slow speed as I haven't figure out how to run at higher speed. Maybe
you can advise me on this?

Bob

My high speed setting doesn't work