Re: [NTLK] Commonly Asked Questions of the NewtonTalk Mailing List

From: Thomas Brand (T2) <thomasbrand_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Oct 25 2007 - 16:10:45 EDT

Well as soon as I get around to writing about the sections I am not familiar with (Bluetooth) I will definitely be asking for some expertise from the community, and possibly screenshots. Until that happens Spell Checking, and Grammatical issues are always nice to be made aware of, not to mention compatibility with various browsers. As new additions are made to the site I will notify the community, and update this visual site-map.. http://homepage.mac.com/thomasbrand/newton-guide/sitemap.png From this diagram you can easily see where I want to progress with this project, and what topics I am looking forward to covering. Connectivity, and the issue of bootstrapping will be covered first due to the fact that it is the most requested topic of new members of the community. Once the site has taken shape I will hopefully find it a better home off of my iDisk. Wish me luck!

Thomas Brand (T2)