Re: [NTLK] No Classic Support in Leopard

From: Giulio Marchi <emfdb_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Fri Oct 26 2007 - 13:09:21 EDT

Il giorno 26/ott/07, alle 13:34, Morgan Aldridge ha scritto:
> On Oct 25, 2007, at 7:16 PM, Tony Morrow wrote:
>> (obviously) or PowerPC systems. How will that play with the Newton
>> community since some programs only work in Classic?
> Now that we have Simon Bell's excellent NCX, I think it's little of
> an issue at all, if any.
Just yesterday I was wondering about this. Actually either I am missing
something or the "real problem" would be Newton Press. So far I always
used either the Windows version or the buggy Classic version and I
never really looked for other solutions. Probably NewtsCape would be
the most complete, still less handy if compared to all the options in
Press.

Regards,

Giulio