[NTLK] Re Lord G

From: dotline7 <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Sep 02 2007 - 18:07:10 EDT

BRAVO, if I may say so. I am not professional in linguistics but I worked 25
years in a scientific group trying to solve basic scientific problems within
medical biosciences. As technically interested I observed development of
very high-tech machines and computers. After some years at work I came to
conclusion that the fist limit in development is our educated brain. Brain
is an empty book. Only we can fill it in by education. By brain I mean
ability to control thoughts (everything starts with thoughts), ability to
connect 2 facts together, ability to find the right conclusion or result,
and ability to write it down and ability to plan. At this point, to use a
local dialect is not possible. Here we need precision in though and word
used. Our students had a lot of problems with it, being offer for education
mentioned below. Beside all this I found that software created is not enough
logic and consequent.

BTW Logic of Newton software, consequence, simplicity and ability to avoid
logical mistakes puts it on the top of every software ever made. Also, the
interface is clear and simple.
John