Re: [NTLK] Seeking app called What To Do

From: Eric Sinclair <esinclai_at_pobox.com>
Date: Wed Sep 05 2007 - 23:00:28 EDT

On Sep 5, 2007, at 2:53 PM, Andy Hill wrote:

> Hi there
> I am interested in trying the app called What To Do, featured on this
> page.
>
> http://www.panix.com/~clay/newton/query.cgi?contact+index
>
> Does anyone know of an active link or have a copy they could email me.

It does look like an interesting application - unfortunately the
Wayback Machine doesn't scrape ftp sites (or at least not this one).

Given the description of it not working after 14 days (or, in earlier
versions, post 31 Oct 1996), I'm not sure how extensible a trial
would be

        http://web.archive.org/web/20041220122054/http://www.newts.com/
newton/whattodo.html

-Eric