Re: [NTLK] Test...

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Wed Sep 12 2007 - 11:53:58 EDT

On Sep 12, 2007, at 11:11 AM, Adam Goddard wrote:

> On 12/09/2007, at 1:33 PM, Grant Hutchinson wrote:
>> In a previous message, Puckdropper typed vigorously:
>>
>>> I fear I may be somewhat responsible. I cleaned out
>>> my NTLK folder and no new messages were posted. I
>>> wonder if I made a folder called "Apple's Newton
>>> Resistance" if we could "voodoo" an updated Newton.
>>
>> Heh.
>>
>> Never fear. Things are working.
>>
>> People are just off enjoying other bits of their life, I'm assuming.
>>
>> g.
>
> Mid-semester exams and assignments :( Not really enjoyable, but
> doing well so far :)

Restoring a 1894 industrial brick building. All pipes leak and
electric installation is - um - exciting. Ripping out dark brown
particle wood boards that were installed in the 70's until 11pm. I'll
try to rip 'em out faster so I can post more - or port Einstein ;-)

Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/