Re: [NTLK] Farewell to all, and may your Newts continue on!

From: Lord Groundhog <lordgroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 13 2007 - 19:53:15 EDT

~~~ On 2007/09/13 14:10, Mark Harter at willmark@mac.com wrote ~~~

> Hello all,
>
> It been fun to be here as an occasional poster, but more often a viewer and
> active reader of the list here on Newtontalk. Now that I have fully transfered
> to my iPhone; my Newton is now packed away and it is time to move on.
>
> I've learned a lot about the Newton, its strengths, its limitations and
> overall its use. Its been a great ride.
>
> The community here is a great one and it saddens me to leave, but I'm finding
> now that I read the posts less and less as they are no longer applicable to
> my workflow and use of a PDA/phone.
>
> I'll not say never to the Newton since you "never" know, but until we meet
> again thanks for the time and being a part of the community.
>
> Mark

Go well, Mark. And if you ever find yourself looking back over your
shoulder, well, remember that your Newton will have missed you, but it won't
hold a grudge. It will see you coming back down the road while you are
still far off, and will send for the fatted calf to be prepared ... ;)

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a Newton.˛
            -- What Arthur C. Clarke meant to say

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl