Re: [NTLK] Don’t try this at home

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 02:04:14 EDT

On Sep 17, 2007, at 7:32 AM, Joshua Cearley wrote:

> The worst I've ever damaged something is scuffing it :S I had a
> gameboy color that I dropped once and scuffed up the casing, and last
> month I got a new phone and dropped it on my desk where it put a gash
> in the center of the screen.

Ooh, nasty. I was so happy to have a new phone once, that I kept it
"extra safe" in my shirt pocket. It didn't take long, I picked
something up from the floor and the phone fell out of the shirt
pocket onto the concrete floor. Duh!

But my Amiga (remember those ;-) got much bigger scratches a long
time ago when an Ex GF decided that I neglected her over the
computer, and threw it out of the window on the fourth floor.
Ouch... . (Plus I learned that windows and computers don't match ;-)

Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/