Re: [NTLK] MP2k battery 'waiting', not charging: speculation

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Sep 21 2007 - 15:28:18 EDT

Well done. Weak spring and dirty contacts on the pack or inside the
2x00 can lead to problems with charging.
The eMate has a battery pack that connect with a plug as you guessed.

In both cases these batteries are getting old and many have failed,
though I still us an original battery pack in my 2x00.
The eMate battery pack is relatively easy to re-cell, compared to the
2x00.

Woody