Re: [NTLK] NTLK] Learning HTML

From: Steve Weyer <saweyer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 24 2007 - 19:11:45 EDT

I'll agree with other responders that tag & text entry can be difficult,
but there are 2 Newton HTML editors that could help (if you can still
find them; maybe in UNNA archives? ):
- Serg Koren's HnewTML
- Adam Tow's nHTML

I also agree that newer HTML tags, and CSS etc. would be lacking --
both in these editors, as well as browsers (even Newt's Cape).

Steve
http://kagi.com/weyer/