[NTLK] Newton 2000 accessory wish list: WTB/Trade, Please take a look!!

From: Christian Skorik <cskorik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 25 2007 - 12:14:38 EDT

Hi everyone,

I just got a Newton 2000 and I'm looking to accessorize a little
bit. If you've got spares of the parts below and would like to sell/
trade them with me, PLEASE let me know.

In order of necessity:

-A battery cage for AA batteries
-Interconnect port dongle (for serial connection)
-A GPS card that would work with a Newton 2000
-Booster pack (the kind that takes AA batteries and plugs into the
power port)
-A wifi card that would work with a Newton 2000
-Memory cards
-Something else that would work with a Newton 2000 that is useful/cool

I am willing to buy items from you through paypal, or we can make a
trade. Listed below are ITEMS I WOULD TRADE:

-Newton MP 120 with
        -Original box/documentation
        -Original battery that still holds a pretty good charge
        -Some software
        -Original stylus
        -Original screen cover with functioning clips
        (you can ask for specific items from this package, just email me...
there might be some other stuff I'm forgetting too.)
-Newton power adapter
-Newton serial cable
-Charger dock thingies for MP 110-130, I've got a couple of them

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I want to be up and
running ASAP! Feel free to ask about the items I'm trading. I live
in the US, but I'm willing to do business internationally provided
the shipping costs aren't prohibitive.

Email me: cskorik *AT* gmail *DOT* com