[NTLK] Connection Kit 2.0

From: Ed <efm01_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Sep 25 2007 - 18:02:26 EDT

I have an early MessagePad Model H1000, OS 1.3. I've never been able to connect this to a PC. I have Newton Connection Kit 2.0 installed on a Windows XP machine and also on a Windows 98 machine and I get no response to the connection attempt. I've verified that the systems files are modified correctly, I've verified that the connection is turned on in the desktop software, I've tried all connection ports, I've tried all the baud speeds. If anyone knows what else to try I'd be grateful.