Re: [NTLK] They'd better get it right

From: Scott Rogers <srogers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 16:34:24 EDT

I've noticed the same thing at Best Buy, Staples, Office Depot, etc.
It's interesting, this. Jobs predicted it ages ago, saying that the
PDA market would be absorbed by the cell phone market, and yet again,
he's absolutely correct (not, though, that it was all that difficult
to predict).

It's going to be interesting to see how the UMPC market takes shape in
all of this.