Re: [NTLK] Intel Flash

From: Giulio Marchi <emfdb_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Sun Sep 30 2007 - 12:59:58 EDT

Il giorno 30/set/07, alle 18:14, Thomas Hart ha scritto:
> I got a 20 mb Intel linear flash card, but it doesn't seem to want
> to join my Newton, i.e. the card just won't slot in.
What "Newton"?

At least for the 2x00, this is a known issue. Try to simply undo some
screws on the back.

Probably a search in the archives will lead you to some better
description of the solution.

By the way: did it ever happen? I mean: have other cards been working
just fine until now and this is the only one showing problems or is
this the first card you are testing in your "Newton"? Some more details
could help.

Regards,

Giulio