Re: [NTLK] OT Re: NewtWorks, footnotes, and MS Word

From: Scott Rogers <srogers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 02 2008 - 22:20:01 EDT

I'm from Mississippi. That *may* be too much flour.

In fact, maybe you should just mix all that up and dump it in the fry daddy. ;)

I usually just mix it all to taste. A big dollop of bacon drippings
(saved in a mason jar and stuck in the fridge). Some flour (1/4 cup
to start). Some milk. A bunch of pepper.