Re: [NTLK] Beginnner: Connect Newton 2100 to Mac..

From: Nico Vanden Eynde <nicovde_at_edpnet.be>
Date: Sat Apr 05 2008 - 04:03:50 EDT

Hi,

I found a kind fellow member on the list that is going to help me out with a
Flash Card that has all the drivers to get me going.
I will probably have additional questions to ask but I hope to get things
going with the Flash card.

How do you load files on the Newton through the ethernet card ?
Is this with simple FTP or do I need a special utility to connect it to my
Mac ?

As I wrote earlier, I collect vintage Apple computers: the most recent model
I own is a Powerbook 1400cs or Imac DV 400.
Will this work ?

Thanks,

Nico