Re: [NTLK] NewtChat Problem

From: Brian Parker <bunnyboy_at_sealiecomputing.com>
Date: Sun Apr 13 2008 - 14:47:14 EDT

NewtChat is using login.oscar.aol.com but it looks like port 9898,
which apparently is now for chat only instead of authentication. Its
possible just changing that will make everything work. There is also
a new version of the TOC protocol so the old one may not be working
anymore. Hopefully that would be a few simple fixes too.

Are there any apps that can cleanly open the (unicode?) source files?
Closest I have is Pages which will put a space between every character
so it is readable. Xcode uses upside down ? instead so it is really
messy.

I really need to find out where all my stuff is now...

BP