Re: [NTLK] online with a newt

From: Steve <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Thu Apr 17 2008 - 16:03:28 EDT

I have not looked into this, it just jumped into my head. There should still
be a few smartphone-class web-based email packages out there that might work
with Newtscape, maybe something you could even telnet too with a (the)
telnet app.

The only thing I don't like about most email options is the lack of SSL
encryption. Having my mail in plaintext (not to mention the IMAP and SMTP
passwords), I just don't like.