Re: [NTLK] newt online

From: Steve <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 15:15:37 EDT

I think running your own mail server is pretty rewarding, but the admin
overhead gets kind of old. But when you want to play with ports and rules,
rolling your own SMTP server is the only way to go....

If you can get your hands on a 2008-minimal Win32 box, you can get XMail
freeware. It'll even run on Win98 (not that I recommend that). It's very,
*very* flexible and the support forum is very helpful.