Re: [NTLK] Adriano Angelilis

From: <farkasw_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat Apr 19 2008 - 02:45:38 EDT

I ordered Adriano's USB dongle last October. The shipment was lost coming from Italy to the U.S. so he re-shipped it. That too did not arrive. Reluctantly I cancelled the order and he refunded my money.

When I found that I would spend part of my vacation in Europe, I had the bright idea of ordering the dongle again and asking him to ship it to my friends in Switzerland. It shipped there just fine, and I am looking forward to bringing it home and trying it out.

Friends to Wendy: so, what did you bring back from your trip? Wine? Cheese? Chocolate? A dongle???!!!

Note to Italian president: address issues with your postal system so pour Adriano can get more business.

Wendy, enjoying Männedorf and Zürich.

--
Wendy Farkas
farkasw@cox.net