Re: [NTLK] newbee

From: NB <nbuehster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 07:38:18 EDT

i got it to work, It took me all afternoon and kept me out of my wifes
way . I found in the network name, I left out a t in the internet
setup ! now the card works and i get an ip address. The only issue I
have now is not enough memory errors, i have to reduce internal stores
and play some more, thanks all for your words of encouragement.