Re: [NTLK] NewtsCape imagery question

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 16:55:46 EDT

Hi Woody,
     Thanks - still having issues with NewtsCape... I re-dowloaded it from the link you mentioned and re-installed it. I think this version is a bit newer than the one I had - looks like it has some different features.
      First strange thing which still happens with this version... I still get a small "slip" on the left side of the screen when I first start up NC... looks like all HTML code. I went to Google and finally got something besides a screen full of HTML. Image search for Clara Bow brought screen full of the question marks. I tried to "reload page with images" and it brought me back to the main page.
       What packages do you have installed? I think I may be missing something.
      Thanks for you rhelp!
     Scott