Re: [NTLK] Adriano's lost shipments and Italian postal system

From: Russ Bravo <russbravo_at_lineone.net>
Date: Tue Apr 22 2008 - 01:44:05 EDT

For what it's worth, I'm in the UK and received accessories from
Adriano without any problem a few years back.

However, sending items to Italy seems to be an entirely different
story. I've had several instances of packages never being delivered and
disappearing en route, and others that arrived but were damaged in
transit. As a result, I simply don't send things to people in Italy any
more.

I've rarely had any problem sending to people in the US, or receiving
packages from there either.

Russ

Protected by www.Spamjab.com {T6wsiLbKNTr8sByOl8}