Re: [NTLK] ModBook Review

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue Apr 22 2008 - 05:36:55 EDT

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Apostolos Koutropoulos
<der_admiral@mac.com> wrote:
> The N800 mostly satisfies my tablet needs.
> The things that I miss most are:
> A good PIM

I thought there was a decent PIM suite--RPE or something???

> A good note taking app

That's what I use my Newton for the most! Surely there's something?

> An office suite

Is AbiWord and Gnumeric on the N800?

For me, the most compelling reasons to get the N800 are Einstein, the
Palm emulator, and web and Skype. I just don't know if, in the end,
those reasons are compelling enough.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland