[NTLK] rss again

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 22 2008 - 15:06:12 EDT

"I had the same problem when I first started using Raissa. I triedmoving my feeds to external, and it started working. I think that ifyou try to keep the feeds on internal, there isn't enough room, butputting them on external (if you have a large enough card) givves thefeeds the space they need, and you can see them. At least, that's howit worked for me." Thanks for the advice, I tried it with a 20 MB card but it still does not work, and I have given up, guess my Newt
just does not want to rss.

Oliver